Sunday, December 13, 2009

Revisiting Games

I don't know about you, but I like to revisit board games that I haven't played in some time. I've blogged previously about playing chess with my housemates and the fun we have playing that game and learning not just how to play it, but how each of us plays in our own way. It's gotten to be fun playing the other player and not just playing the game.


Today I busted out the Go set (actually I have two of them; not sure how that happened). One of my housemates picked the rules up off the kitchen table and said something like, "I haven't played this in forever." If I wasn't so sick I would have tried to convince him to play then and there.

Regardless, him reading the rules is a good sign.

Since I've never quite figured the game of Go out (the rules always leave me confused), I decided to watch some tutorials on YouTube...and I'm still confused. ;) Seriously, I'm getting there. See tutorial #1 for yourself: 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment