Thursday, November 26, 2009

Take A *ME* Day, Why Don't You?

Every so often it's good to just drop everything and take a ME day.  Just stop wherever you're at and get to focusing on several things you want to do that are fun.
Today that's what I did.
My ME day started around 4 p.m.  Went to the movies to see New Moon.  It was a blast.  Lolz I admit I'm a fan of the Twilight Series and I'm ready for the third movie already!
After I went to Target because I wanted to buy a copy of Star Trek on DVD.  And I did.  So there.  :P
But before going home to watch it I stopped at Jack's for a quick beer.  Saw a bunch of regulars on both sides of the bar and behind the turntable.  I love it when Dave is the DJ. 
Wish I could have stayed longer, but Star Trek awaits!  So off to home I went and watched the movie.
Big THANK YOU and a shout out to Mom for making this ME day possible!  I had a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment