Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 47 - $3 and Out

Fastest visit to Jack's Bar & Lounge ever today. I must have been in there no more than ten or fifteen minutes total.

Just enough time for Tanisha to serve me up without my having to order (thank you!), me to pay $3 ($2 for the beer and $1 for a tip) and whatever time it took to drink it up and get back outside.

Had a quick conversation with Jason and Lisa outside -- Jason teased me for leaving so soon by asking me if I'm writing haiku now (lolz don't tempt me) and Lisa looked good as ever with Mardi Gras beads on. I told her the reason for my rush (needed to deal with a housemate issue, but more importantly needed to get home and look for a second job online) and she asked about the blog address, which Jason offered to give her.

Lisa and Jason are like rocks and I really got what I needed in those last few moments outside before I left Jack's for home.

Thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment