Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 53 - Give Me A Pitcher and A Straw

Monday, February 22

Monday, Monday, Monday.

Mondays are good...well, no, they're not. No use being nice to Monday.

This particular Monday I found myself at Jack's Bar & Lounge with a little bit of extra money to spend. Were I wiser or smarter, I'd have had my $2 beer and got the hell out of there. But this was not to be.

I left sometime Tuesday morning (I can't remember when) having consumed four beers, two pitchers of beer and three or four shots of Jack Daniels.

I bought Doug a shot of his favorite drink, shared beer with Wes and Drew Barrymore, and received a beer from Doug and a shot of Jack from James aka Produce.

For the record it's Tuesday night at the time of this writing, and I'm just now feeling better opposite the absolute worst hangover I've had this year.

Yep, going back to "$2 and outs" at Jack's, starting tomorrow. See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment