Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 23 - Of Epic Journeys, New Awnings and Pity Partays

They say Epic Journeys begin with a single step.

My trip to Jack's Bar & Lounge on Saturday started with me stepping on the gas pedal, because even with the hint of blue sky on the horizon it was still dark and cloudy overhead and there was no way in Hell I was walking to Jack's in the cold rain.

Charlie demoed the new awning that was assembled and anchored over the back patio Saturday morning by Charlie, Jordan and Erin, with John and his buddy supervising.

There's a whole bunch more, including a long talk I had with Lorenzo (nice to meet you, btw), but I'm hung over and think I need to go back to bed now.

Somebody wake me before Sunday is over. I need to go to Jack's and buy me some water and a new drink invented by Rina: The Pity Partay (yep, I spell it like it's supposed to sound).

No comments:

Post a Comment