Ok, in short order:
- Saw Jeff tonight. Hadn't seen him in awhile and it was like a surprise visit from a long lost brother. I miss him so damn much. Bought him and Gabby some drinks.
- Thank you Gabby for teaching me more about the back history of Jack's and Mission Alehouse. It was a a thrill to finally get to talk to you. Wish I'd have worked up the courage a long time ago, but know this: you're definitely worth waiting for.
- Thank you Christian for the Jägermeister shots, for the beers and for letting me sleep over.
- Had a great conversation with the bartender's mother. She remembers a time when bars were for old men only. We talked about hard work, working long hours and the wisdom in getting one's degree before one gets married. It was a pleasure to talk to you.
- To the three bartenders and the crowd for making Friday so much fun.