Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 89 - A Simonette By Any Other Name...

Tuesday, March 30th, 2010

Tuesday was a nighttime visit to Jack's Bar & Lounge. I walked in expecting to see Travis. What I didn't expect to see was Simonette behind the bar.

Now Simonette is not new to the bar scene, having worked with the likes of Shannon in the past downtown.

And I'll say this for her: not only is she devastatingly pretty, but as soon as my first beer was done she appeared like a bolt out of the blue to ask me if I was ready for another.

Yep, she's a keeper.

Dear Reader, you can expect to see Simonette and Travis on Tuesdays for the foreseeable future. When you get a chance, stop by on Tuesday nights and say hello. You be glad you did.

See you Wednesday at Jack's for Travis' and Tanisha's dual birthday party bash. Come early or I'll probably be too faded drunk to remember you when I see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment