Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87 - I Love This Bar

Sunday, March 28th, 2010

Went to the Shark's game and enjoyed watching them defeat the Colorado Avalanche, 4-3.

After dropping off the last of our group of friends, I made my way to Jack's for a much needed beer. Going to have to drag those guys to Jack's one of these days.

Inside I found thirteen people at the bar and Matt behind it. Best part of the night was when Jazmine played I Love This Bar by Toby Keith on the jukebox. "If you get too drunk just sleep out in your car" ...yeah, I've done that.

It's good to know a group of people and just be able to hang with them: Whether Sailor Tod, Robert and Jerry later in the night, Shannon and Lisa before they left for home, or Jazmine, Dark Haired Jessica and Travis in a peripheral sort of way.

Travis' birthday is coming up next Wednesday. Be there at Jack's, or forever regret missing a night of pure awesome.

I'd have liked to stay later, just to drink more and entertain the possibility Stephanie might show up, but the need to get home and get ready for work on Monday couldn't be avoided, so home I went after three beers.

Thanks for reading, Dear Reader. Come on down to Jack's Bar & Lounge sometime and let me know when you'll be there so we can share a drink together and share stories with one another.

See you Monday at Jack's.

No comments:

Post a Comment