Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 62 - Grandma Keeps the Dream Alive

Wednesday, March 3rd

Would have been no Jack's visit today, were it not for my grandmother. Nor perhaps anymore after that.

So cheers to all women: grandmothers, mothers, family and non-family alike. I would not exist, were it not for a woman. I would not know about kindness, were it not for a woman. I would not understand generosity, were it not for a woman. I would not have a ride to the train station tomorrow, were it not for a woman. Nor would I have a lunch to take to work.

And yes, I would not know pain, were it not for a woman (well, serveral women). But there is more, so much more.

So cheers now and forever to all the women of the world. You are more than our half of the species deserves.

More to come (as Jason, reading that, thinks to himself, "Yeah, right.")

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment